✨NEW✨ Bowler 30ml Aftercare Balm - Sell as retail to your clients!
ALL NATURAL HEALING BALM
Your favorite healing balm, now in a bigger size!! Sell to your clients, keep in your purse, and use as an all purpose healing ointment! Including post wax, laser, and lamination.
-All NATURAL. No nasty fillers or preservatives
-Oil based with essential oils
-Great for PMU brows, PMU lips, Tattoo healing, Lamination aftercare, any dry or cracked skin, etc!!
🇺🇸 Made in USA 🇺🇸
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Virgin Shea Butter, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Arnica Extract, Chamomile Extract, Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Lavender Oil
Feel free to copy and paste. This is for microblading AND ombré, I do them exactly the same!
1. For 1 hr post appointment, have clients blot their brows with a clean tissue to remove lymph. If the oozing dries on their brows, it’ll create massive scabs, and the brows will peel and flake like crazy!
2. Within a few hrs post appointment, have them wash their brows with the aftercare soap you provide. I use our “Mini Candy Cleanse”.
Theyre going to:
A. Wash hands
B. Get TINY bit of soap and some water OUTSIDE OF SHOWER
C. Wash gently in direction of hair. It’s a LIGHT swipe, just to help remove excess oil, oozing etc.
D. RINSE THOROUGHLY. Cup their hands with water and rinse to make sure all soap is removed.
E. Pat dry with clean paper towel
F. Apply balm (TINY AMOUNT, NOT GOOPY)
3. Wash morning and night for 10 days
4. Apply balm morning and night for 10 days (if you use my balm they will have enough left over for touchup if they’re using it correctly. RICE GRAIN amount will cover BOTH brows. NOT rice grain on each.
5. No getting them wet other than washing OUTSIDE of shower. This includes shower, sweating, sauna, hot tub, ETC.
6. No direct sunlight for 2 weeks
7. NO MAKEUP. LOTION. FACE WASH. SERUMS. SHAMPOO. CONDITIONER Etc can touch them for two whole weeks. After that, avoid all products on them that include active ingredients (acne or anti aging products)
8. NO picking or scratching at scabs. DO NOT sleep on face!