Medium Brown - Tina Davies Pigment
Medium Brown Pigment is a mid-value with an orange base. This pigment is perfect for clients who want a soft look that is neither too light nor too dark. Use this pigment for fair, pink, beige & olive skin tones. This ultra-concentrated formula covers old orange, green, purple, blue & red PMU. The resulting colour is rich medium brown.
- EASY TO USE
- SUITABLE FOR BOTH MACHINE WORK AND MICROBLADING
- NO MODIFYING REQUIRED - All colors are pre-modified
- MIX ANY WAY YOU WANT
- COVERS OLD PMU - Ultra-concentrated, which helps artists to place the target color over old, faded PMU.
- LONG-LASTING COLOR RETENTION - What you see is what you get. Expect a high level of retention after the first treatment with proper technique and aftercare.
- PREDICTABLE RESULTS - Stable color performance for years to come. Your results will not fade to different colors, only lighter versions of the original color.
- STERILE AND VEGAN - 100% safe and cruelty-free. These pigments have never been tested on animals and does not contain animal by-products.
CTL® GmbH Bielefeld is a world-wide leader in this field and has been conducting tests on Tattoo Colours and Permanent Make-Up since the last decade and issued certificates are renowned all over the world.