- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin conditions, and design demands.
- To use: insert, twist and lock.
- Dispose into a Sharps container after use, do not reuse.
- Adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2mm-3mm.
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place.
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin.
- Maintain a taut stretch at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma.
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup.
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colours, similar to when you are painting.
- Do not allow the needle to hit the bottom of the pigment cup to prevent damage to the tip of the needle.
25% OFF Tina Davies Permanent Makeup Cartridges - 1 Liner .35mm
Designed by Tina Davies to bring you excellent results, these permanent makeup cartridges are sharp, easy-to-use, and designed specifically for demanding artists who want the best in precision, quality, and comfort. Acting like brushes, these needles are flexible, yet gentle - providing maximum ink deposit with minimum skin trauma.
Made to fit most rotary-style machines, the precise tip and unique finger rest helps you tattoo with ease to achieve pixel-perfect deposit each and every time. The safety membrane helps to prevent backflow, keeping you and your clients safe.
- 10 Cartridges per box.
- Membrane helps to prevent back flow.
- Needles made using high quality 304 surgical grade stainless steel.
- EO Gas Sterilized.
- Marked with Lot # and Expiry.
Compatible with the following Rotary Machines: Axys Vahalla, Cheyenne, Xion, Xion S, Bellar, Vahalla, Bishop, Luna, Rook Quill, Mast Tour, Omnia, Flux, Rook Quill, Mast Magi, Dragonhawk, and more.
Not compatible with: Nouveau Contour, Amiea, Golden Eye, Biotek, Bomtech, Meicha, Purebeau, Artmex, PhiBrows, Charme, Biomaser (Rebranded as Infinity), Giant Sun, Helios, and more.
How To Use: