- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin conditions, and design demands.
- To use: insert, twist and lock.
- Dispose into a Sharps container after use, do not reuse.
- Adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2mm-3mm.
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place.
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin.
- Maintain a taut stretch at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma.
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup.
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colours, similar to when you are painting.
- Do not allow the needle to hit the bottom of the pigment cup to prevent damage to the tip of the needle.
Tina Davies Permanent Makeup Cartridges
Designed by Tina Davies to bring you excellent results, these permanent makeup cartridges are sharp, easy-to-use, and designed specifically for demanding artists who want the best in precision, quality, and comfort. Acting like brushes, these needles are flexible, yet gentle - providing maximum ink deposit with minimum skin trauma.
Made to fit most rotary-style machines, the precise tip and unique finger rest helps you tattoo with ease to achieve pixel-perfect deposit each and every time. The safety membrane helps to prevent backflow, keeping you and your clients safe.
- 10 Cartridges per box.
- Membrane helps to prevent back flow.
- Needles made using high quality 304 surgical grade stainless steel.
- EO Gas Sterilized.
- Marked with Lot # and Expiry.
Compatible with the following Rotary Machines: Axys Vahalla, Cheyenne, Xion, Xion S, Bellar, Vahalla, Bishop, Luna, Rook Quill, Mast Tour, Omnia, Flux, Rook Quill, Mast Magi, Dragonhawk, and more.
Not compatible with: Nouveau Contour, Amiea, Golden Eye, Biotek, Bomtech, Meicha, Purebeau, Artmex, PhiBrows, Charme, Biomaser (Rebranded as Infinity), Giant Sun, Helios, and more.
How To Use: