Dr. Bonner’s PURE Castile Soap - Unscented
Dr.Bonner’s pure castile soap has SO MANY uses!
- Use it as a wash during tattoo procedures.
- A great soapy rinse at the end of any tattoo procedure to remove any excess pigment.
- Makes a great take-home soap; dispense into smaller bottles.
Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soap is the all-in-one soap for personal and household use. This company spans five generations and over 150 years of making superior soaps that are of Old World quality, while being both socially and environmentally responsible.
Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps are gentle enough for personal washing/maintenance. They are free of all chelating agents, dyes, whiteners, or synthetic fragrances; all ingredients are Certified Fair Trade organic ingredients. This is a more concentrated liquid soap than others in the market, so different dilutions with water are needed depending on the task.
Those who aren’t too keen on fragrances or who have sensitive skin, Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soap is available in an Unscented Baby-Mild version. This soap doubles up on the olive oil, providing a luxurious moisturizing experience for everyone, including babies. This listing is for the 32oz. bottle that is the ideal size for home, shop, and/or body use.
- At least 18 proven uses with this one soap
- 3x more concentrated than other liquid soaps
- Synthetic and petrochemical free
- 100% vegetarian
- No foaming agents
- Certified organic under the USDA National Organic Program
- 100% Post-consumer recycled plastic bottle
Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
* Certified Fair Trade ingredient
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin