20% OFF! INK SOAP 💕
Ink Soap is a natural Castile based soap, infused with a special blend of therapeutic grade essential oils to aid in the tattooing process. Using Ink Soap while tattooing will help to reduce redness, calm the skin, and reduce the risk of infection through cleaning. Ink Soap is to be diluted in distilled water.
Recommended for use with a squeeze or foam pump bottle.
Foam pump bottle in photo is for example purposes only and not included with this product.
For use during procedure:
- 3 capfuls of soap into bottle
- Rest of the bottle filled with distilled water
- Squeeze solution onto water wipes, soft gauze, or non lint cotton rounds.
For use of aftercare:
- 1 capful of soap in bottle.
- Rest of the bottle filled with distilled water.
- Pour solution into 3ML foam soap bottles for clients.
- Instruct the client to wash GENTLY in direction of hair, morning and night for 10 days, ideally OUTSIDE of the shower with cool water.
- All soap must be rinsed off of the brows THOROUGHLY with cool water.
- Apply balm after rinsing brows and dry with a clean towel.